ODOO ERP Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Producing clean and efficient code based on specifications.
- Providing bug fixes and improving available features.
- Actively participating and contributing to open source communities.
- Assonate about building modern web applications as well as data-driven recommendation systems and internal testing platforms
- Working with a backend framework such as, ERPNext, NodeJs & Odoo
- Building Node applications & REST APIs
- Develop reports in SQL and HTML
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in web application development.
- Proficiency in Python and Java script is mandatory.
- Exposure to Frappe framework would be an added advantage.
- Sc (I.T.) / B.Sc (Computer Science) / M.C.A.
- Skill(s) required: HTML ( Learn HTML ), CSS ( Learn CSS ), Python ( Learn Python ), Django, AngularJS and GitHub
Rules & responsibility:
- Handling all activities related to quotations preparation.
- Follow-up and update all quotations status on the system.
- Handling all tender bond and performance bond activities.
- Handling all tender submittal activities.
- Prepare all required MoM and follow-up the agreed actions executions.
- Working in liaison with financial department to follow-up and handle all customers invoices.
- Responsible for all inbound, outbound calls and prepare the required analysis and report.
- Assist all Flora Group visitors & logistics.
Handling all petrol invoices with operations and financial departments.
- BACHELON IN COMPUTER SCIENCE / ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS /COMMUNICATION
- KNOWLEDGE IN AUTOCADD, CCTV, PA, CABLING, BMS, AV, ACCESS CONTROL, EGATE, QUEUE MANGEMENT, FIRE FIGHTING, PARKING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- IPTV, SMA TV, VIDEO CONFERENCEING, INTERCOM, TIME AND ATTENDANCE SYSTEMS
- KNOWLEDGE / CERTIFICATE IN HSE, FIRST AID
- QATAR DRIVING LICENSE
- KNOWLEDGE OF NETWORKING COMPONENTS , CABLES, HARDWARE DEVICES , BASIC BUSINESS APPLICATIONS , MS OFFICE , PDF ,
- Perform basic and detailed implementation of an ELV & Auxiliary or Low Voltage (CCTV, Structured Cabling, Access Control, PA System, BMS, Fire Alarm, Queue Management EGATE and SMA TV project at the customer’s location;
- Involved in the installation, configuration and testing of all active equipment installed as part of the Project;
- Supervises and tests the ELV Systems ELV & Auxiliary or Low Voltage (CCTV, Structured Cabling, Access Control, PA System, BMS, Fire Alarm, Queue Management EGATE and SMA TV installed or maintained, including all Networking and Structured cabling network;
- Manage a Team of 5 Technician and Skilled Labor
- Prepare Necessary Report on Overtime. Food Claim and complete attendance Procedures as per company requirements
- Meet Client / contractor/ Sub Contractor / Consultant and provide necessary update
- Daily reporting on Project Status. Project issues, Project incidents, Employee Activity, material Availability, Material Status at Site
3 years’ Experience in the same field
Note: Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org